People will tell you all different things about me. I guess they’re all true, but after knowing myself for 15 and a bit years, this is what I have gathered :)
I adore yellow, and believe that nothing should ever be done quietly. I love the noise that water makes when it swishes around in an iron, and the smell of a crisp winter morning makes me quiver. Old Audrey Hepburn movies are my favourite, and the amount of finesse she possessed never ceases to amaze me. I am terrified of commitment and will gladly run screaming at the first sign of it. Commitment, heights, rubber bands and lightning; okay fine, I’m a pussy. I’m extremely sentimental too, and really do appreciate the little things. I also apologise in advance for being me, as it does consist of things like these:
- I hate my toes. If someone put forward the option of toe liposuction and/or reconstruction, I would accept in a second :)
- I have a ridiculous obsession with the Greek goddess, Aphrodite. It has come to a point where I am seriously going to name my daughter after her. It's sick, I know.
- I love kebabs beyond belief. If a man told me he was willing to make me kebabs everyday for the rest of my life, I would marry him.
- My religion makes up for a lot of my mannerisms. I grew up in a relatively conservative Muslim household, but despite their best efforts, am nowhere near as religious as my parents. It does scare me though. I don’t really want my kids, or their kids to loose our religion.
- Despite my love for fashion and all things beautiful, my creativity level remains at zero. As a result of this, I become completely obsessed with anyone who possesses even the slightest artistic bone. As much as I want to do something based entirely on clothing, I have do doubt that I will fail.
- I believe telling someone you love them, is a million times harder than telling someone you don't. Because when you do, you're giving them a piece of yourself, knowing that they can break it at any given time or place, yet still being brave enough to do it anyway. This is why I also believe that you should never ever take advantage of someone who loves you.
- I love doing things for other people, and catering to their every need. This certain characteristic has driven me to my decision of wanting to be a hotel manager ... with 11 children. Yes, my momma does think I'm crazy.
- Despite my dream of running my own hotel, realistically I want to be a primary school teacher.
- I love it when Leesal sings. The one day that she gets up to do it in front of more people than just me, I will honestly feel I have accomplished something.
- I find that I am constantly surrounded by amazing people, who do amazing things for me. I seriously do believe that I am one of the luckiest people ever. I love whatever I did in a past life that made God decide that I deserve them :)
- When meeting the male species for the first time, I find that it's a lot easier to get along with them than girls. But overall, girls make better friends. I know a lot of people don't agree with that, but I really do. No one can love like a lady can.
- I am in love with Natalie Tran from the Community Channel. If you know her, please, help a brother out :)
- I love to read and to write. I don't do it often, but when I start, I wish I never had to stop.
Buy me flowers; I’ll honestly love you forever.
Stick around. I get way better than this.